Thursday, April 21, 2011

21 Weeks

Okay, there we go BACK ON TRACK!!... Baby S is doing AMAZING!!... I am much better then Week 20:).. Although nothing has changed on that front, I decided "Breathe and Let It GOOOooooo!" Even that nasty person whom stole so much money from me... 1.2.3. BREATHE!!!... Baby S is the size of a banana THAT IS CRAZY to me!!

He is getting so big in there and we can totally tell!!.. Sometimes throughout a week I repeatedly ask Shawn "No seriously, do I look pregnant or just fat?".. I then start laughing because sometimes I catch myself in the mirror and say oh definitely pregnant but no lie from the view above sometimes I just feel ridiculously huge!!... Crazy, yet the truth.. At the end of this week I do feel more pregnant mainly because of Little Man's movements, it really is amazing. His punching/kicking/whatever it is, are really becoming more distinct and that excites me.. I make Shawn feel my tummy all the time just because I feel like he should be able to feel it!! Haha.. Soon enough.. Exciting fact of tonight: As I was making Shawn do the above action we definitely have a guess of where Baby Boy S's head is... I have always known that he loves my left side but for real while he is relaxing (which he was at the time) his head is like equal with my belly button!! We were pretty excited... Another fact we have caught on to is little man's sleep pattern... Not toooo bad, definitely awake on my way to work, sleeps pretty much all day (wedging himself, not comfy), Awake for dinner (around 6/7), Back to sleep... WIDE AWAKE about 10/11 pm (The least likable for awake time!!)... Either way we are loving the weekly changes!!... We are over the hump and have now begun counting DOWN the weeks!! 19 weeks LEFT!!! Wooohoo... We love you sweet, little Baby S so much!! Can't wait to hold you in our arms!!

No comments: