Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"I'm Going to Need A New Visual"


This was the response that I received this morning from Shawn when one of the facts that I gave him was "Baby S is now the size of a Papaya!"... He said "What is a Papaya?!".. I said "I'm not exactly sure but I am assuming a rather largerish fruit".. Response: "Umm, yeah I am going to need a new visual!!"... So the rest of my day was spent trying to find something else... WELLL I did and what I found was a Spaghetti Squash, at that point I decided to just drop the subject knowing it would be a pointless response and also knowing that by this point in the day Shawn has already forgotten that he needs "a new visual!!"...
22 weeks= 18 weeks left... That makes me really giddy...
This week has brought out the worst in my back pain.. I mean pain so badly that the reference I made today was "I feel like I am 90".. Shawn was dying laughing but then for the rest of the night has died laughing every time I have bent over... I didn't catch on to it at first but finally I said "What are you laughing at".. "Hahaheehee, You're bending over like your pregnant"... No response needed because DUHHHH hellllllllooooooo... To add to back pain, I also am having some major growing pains across the front side... Baby S is telling me to move over this is no longer my domain!! That's okay Baby S take alllll the room you need... We love you sooo sooo much!! Keep baking and growing really really strong...



PS: 23 weeks brings my glucose test Eeek.. I am really nervous about this and just hope that every thing is peachy keen.. Please keep me in your thoughts next Tuesday!!

1 comment:

bonniew said...

You look so beautiful!