Wednesday, April 6, 2011

One more.. To the Halfway Mark... NINETEEN!!

This week we hit 19 weeks in the pregnancy... WOW!! One more week and we are halfway there little Baby S!! I feel like I have been big with you for forever now.. I guess because I was in maternity pants OHHHhhh by like the beginning of week 5!!.. BUT seriously I woke up yesterday (after two days of pains) and Nannie and Daddy both said HOLY COW LOOK AT THAT BELLY... and then we took your weekly belly shots.. and I had to agree.. You really shot out this week baby and it makes me smile.. We want nothing more than for you to be healthy little man... We love you so much and can't wait for you to be here...

Speaking of which, you are going to be one stylin' little dude!!.. The weather hasn't been very cooperative, but I think even if it was, we would still be doing shopping... Nannie and Poppie have been SPOILING you (along with spoiling your three cousins, Mak, Lil & Jenna)... They love being Nannie & Poppie and you will realize the second you meet them how lucky you are to call them yours... They are amazing in every way!!... On another note I have found out that I can't do what I used to with you baking inside of me... That & your "big brother" Ziggy has NOT been cooperative at night.. I went three nights with little to no sleep and no naps during the day.. THAT didn't work and crashed down on me quick last night with a migraine that made me leave dinner without eating a thing and then sleeping for 12 hours straight!! PHEW, let's not do that again okay?!... And something else I realized this week, you don't like a lot of food right now... EVERYTHING sounds amazing but then it's in front of me and you are like NOPE!!... Two foods you DO love: Subs/sandwiches & Ice Cream < which is a tricky one because you don't like dairy right now!!... Oh well, I guess the doc was right when she said Don't worry that you have not gained but lost weight so far, because those lost pounds you will find and exceed very quickly!!...

No comments: