Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Man In The Fam...

The little stud is receiving lots of love from Auntie Emily & the three girls... Right in the middle of my horrible week, where nothing was looking up... We received a second package from three sweet cousins... After shopping for those princesses for the past 8 years Emily couldn't pass up the boy, boy, boy madness of clothes!! :)... He certainly is going to be one stylin' and profilin' little man!!
THANK YOU AUNT EMILY, MAKAYLA, LILY & JENNA

***Side note: While in Daytona this weekend seeing the little sweeties, their excitement for Baby S was one of the cutest things ever.. They kept wanting to feel my belly and for me to "show" him things that we were doing. (I would then have to literally hold "xyz" up to my belly)... They were very curious if Baby S liked the things that I ate and if he was eating at that time too!.. They kept me on my toes for sure... One of the funniest things was right after they picked me up from the airport, Makayla & Jenna were saying how excited they were that it was a boy... Lily (my little side kick/was attached to my hip all weekend) was very quiet... I said "Lil, are you excited?!".. Straight faced, looking out the window: "Eh, not really Aunt Shan I wanted a girl"... Love it!! My girly girls I miss and love them soooo sooo much each and every day!! I cherish the few but greatest times that I spend with them!!

1 comment:

bonniew said...

Awwww! So cute! It is certainly different buying little boy things compared to ALLLLLL the girly things we have been getting for the last 8 years! And the little boys things are so much cuter than they used to be 25+ years ago!