Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yikes....

I guess when I started the whole week belly shot/ the happenings of that week I didn't expect to have to FULLY keep up with it.. But as of THIS Tuesday Nannie surely made it vocal that she was NOT impressed that Baby S was now 21 weeks and STILL NO 20 WEEK UPDATE... YIKES sorrrrrrry people!! Week 20 hmmm.. Baby S has been very good, Mama S not so much... Couple things happened: Found out Summer Work Hours were cut (double yikes, not impressed), Bank Account Number got stolen (Currently still sitting on a WOOOOPING NEGATIVE $832 because of the dirtball thief... Bank can't process until they have a Police Report= Police aren't sure their report will help because it didn't technically happen in their jurisdiction... Oh yeah did I mention that there were over $2,000 of charges within an hour AWESOME) Found out Daddy S has to have outpatient surgery (no biggie) on June 1st which may or may not leave him in an uncomfortable state for weeks or MONTHS... Do the math people that puts us into AUGUST!! Triple Yikes... And then Daddy's phone bit the dust on Saturday... Part the clouds please... BUT like I said Baby S did great through it all.. One big change I did notice was that I have never ever in my life been able to tell the changes that happen to my body due to blood pressure or anything else for that matter... WELLL let's just say I now know... Baby S had some serious reaction when I knew that I was getting worked up about something.. I would start thinking/stressing/venting/cursing/get over it... And Baby S would SPAZZZ, I'm talking flips upon flips upon flips... So by Friday I said screw it... Nothing that is going on right now is worth risking ANYTHING for this little man... Sorry Little Guy for causing any excess heart pumps last week... I will try very very hard not to make you ever feel that way again:).. We Love you So much and already you make our lives brighter...

No comments: